This lease is concluded between:
The real estate company MIRABELLE, located at 19 rue du Sausset Lot 141, 93290 Tremblay-en-France, represented by Mr DIEP Eric, hereinafter referred to as the "Landlord", on the one hand,
the "Tenant", on the other hand.
For the understanding and simplification of certain terms used in these general conditions, the following is previously determined:
“The Landlord” and “the Tenant” may be referred to individually by the term “the Party” or together by the term “the Parties”.
“The Premises” will mean the rented premises, subject of these general conditions.
“The Lease” will mean this contract.
It has been agreed and decided as follows:
The Landlord rents for the period indicated below the Premises designated below, furnished and equipped as specified below and in the inventory of these general conditions, to the Tenant who accepts them under the following conditions. It has been agreed between the parties that the Landlord rents the accommodation to the Tenant as described below under the following conditions:
- SUBJECT MATTER OF THE RENTAL AGREEMENT
Le logement est situé au 4 impasse Popincourt, 75011 Paris.
Main characteristics of the accommodation:
- 50 m2 apartment on the ground floor. Apartment number 4.
- Fully equipped and furnished accommodation according to inventory available below.
- DESTINATION OF PREMISES
The premises are rented exclusively for residential use as a seasonal tourist residence. They do not constitute the main residence of the Tenant. The maximum number of people allowed on the premises is 5.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE RENTAL
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE RENTAL
The Landlord rents the accommodation to the Tenant during the period of the reservation. The duration of the stay is non-renewable. The Tenant expressly undertakes to have fully released the accommodation on the date of checkout (departure) at the latest by 11h00 am, and to hand over the keys to the Landlord by leaving them inside the accommodation.
The number of people present is indicated below. The day before the check in, the Landlord will give the Tenant instructions on how to enter the accommodation.
The Parties have agreed to fix the rental price for the entire duration of the stay.
In order to proceed with the reservation of the accommodation, the Tenant must return this rental agreement signed to the Landlord.
- LEASE TERM
The Lease is concluded for the duration of the reservation with an arrival from 3:00 p.m. and a departure no later than 11:00 a.m.
Beyond this term, the Tenant is, except with the express agreement of the Landlord, forfeited any title of occupation.
The initial Lease and the extended Lease may not extend the rental period to more than ninety days maximum.
- RENT AND CHARGES
La location est consentie et acceptée moyennant le prix global indiqué lors de la réservation, comprenant :
- The price of occupying the premises
- Bath linen
- Bed linen
- Rental risk insurance
- Consumption of electricity
- The consumption of cold and hot water during the term of the Lease
- Tourist tax
- Co-ownership charges
- Access to Netflix
- Access to Amazon Prime videos
- A cleaning fee upon return of the premises.
The other charges not listed are expressly excluded from this rent, in particular and without this list being restrictive:
- Use of the telephone line and consumption
- Rental of additional linen
- Supplement for a pet...
The Tenant will have to pay these charges in addition to the rent for the duration of his stay.
This rent, including the listed charges, is payable as follows:
Payment of the full amount of the rental within 30 days prior to the arrival of the Tenant in the apartment.
In addition, the Tenant shall pay directly to the service providers any expenses not included in the list, which it has incurred on its own initiative, so that the Landlord is never worried or sought after in this respect.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT
A deposit is due before entering the premises. This deposit is taken in the form of a credit card imprint and is not cashed. An email containing a secure link will be sent to the Tenant 2 days before arrival for payment. For security reasons, the Tenant agrees not to communicate these credit card details only through this secure link and by no other means. Through the secure link, the Landlord will not have access to the Tenant's credit card information and they will not be saved either. In the slightest doubt, the Tenant must contact the Landlord in order to verify the legitimacy of the means of payment.
The imprint will be released no later than two days after departure if the exit inventory finds no problem and no degradation of the accommodation.
If the sum thus paid as a guarantee turns out to be insufficient, the Tenant will pay any additional sum on presentation of supporting documents by the Landlord within 7 days.
- OBLIGATIONS OF THE TENANT
The Tenant is bound by the following main obligations:
- To take the Premises in the state in which they will be when the keys are handed over and as described in the inventory of fixtures, with the furniture, equipment, materials and objects furnishing them as described in the inventory;
- To pay the rent and charges according to the agreed schedule;
- To use the premises peacefully according to the contractual destination;
- To be liable for any damage or loss that may occur during the term of the Lease in the Premises of which he has exclusive use, unless he proves that such damage or loss occurred due to a case of force majeure, through the fault of the Landlord or through the actions of a third party that he did not bring into the premises;
- To use the furniture, equipment, materials and objects furnishing the premises, according to the use for which they are intended, and to leave them where they are. He formally refrains from transporting them out of the rented premises.
It is specified that the furniture, equipment, materials and objects shall only suffer depreciation resulting from the normal use for which they are intended.
Furniture, equipment, materials and objects that are missing or deteriorated or have been taken out of service for a reason other than normal wear and tear shall either be replaced identically with the Landlord's consent or paid for at the same replacement price.
- Not to modify the Premises or the layout of the furniture in any way;
- To refrain from throwing objects or substances into the drains that may obstruct them. The Tenant shall be liable for the costs incurred in repairing and restoring these pipes;
- To allow work to be carried out in the Premises which becomes urgent and necessary during the course of the rental period, without being able to claim any compensation;
- Not to sublet or assign its rights under this agreement without the express written consent of the Landlord, on pain of termination;
- To occupy the Premises and to behave as a good father. He may not store any furniture on the Premises. He shall not cause any disturbance to the neighbourhood;
- Not to have the Premises occupied by more than the maximum number of persons indicated;
- To inform the Landlord without delay of any malfunction or deterioration, whatever the cause.
- OBLIGATIONS OF THE LANDLORD
The Landlord is bound by the following main obligations:
- To deliver to the Tenant the rented accommodation, with its furniture, equipment, materials and objects, in accordance with the descriptive state he has made of it;
- To deliver to the Tenant a dwelling in good state of use and repair as well as the equipment mentioned in the Lease, in good working order;
- To ensure the Tenant the peaceful enjoyment of the accommodation throughout the duration of this agreement;
- To install and maintain at least one standard smoke detector in the dwelling.
- CANCELLATION CLAUSE
In the event of non-payment of the rent in full and the security deposit at the latest upon entry into possession of the premises, this Lease shall be immediately terminated without prejudice to any damages to which the Landlord may be entitled as a result of the non-performance of the Lease.
- PENAL CLAUSE
Without prejudice to the possible implementation of the resolutory clause and the claim for damages, pursuant to Article 1231-5 of the French Civil Code relating to penalty clauses, the parties agree that a default in payment of rent or charges will result in an increase of 15% of the sums due.
This penalty clause will take effect in the event of inaction by the lessee beyond seven days from the sending, by the Landlord, of a formal notice by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt.
All the installations are in working order and any complaint concerning them occurring more than 24 hours after the beginning of use of the premises, will not be accepted. Any repairs arising from negligence or improper maintenance during the rental period shall be the responsibility of the Tenant.
The apartment is rented furnished as specified in the attached inventory of fixtures and fittings. If necessary, the owner or his representative will be entitled to claim from the Tenant on departure the total value at the replacement price of the objects, furniture or equipment that have been broken, cracked, chipped or damaged and of those that are worn beyond the normal levels during the duration of the rental.
The same applies to bedding, decorative items, curtains, wallpaper, windows and, more generally, to all the movable property making up the apartment.
- VISIT FROM THE LANDLORD
The Tenant may not object to the visit of the premises when requested by the Landlord or his representative.
The Tenant accessing the Internet undertakes not to use this access for the purpose of reproducing, representing, providing or communicating to the public works or objects protected by copyright or by related rights, such as texts, images, photographs, musical works, audiovisual works, software and video games, without the necessary authorization. The Tenant is informed that when a sharing software is connected to the Internet, it can automatically make downloaded files available. If you have used sharing software to download protected content, it is preferable for you to disable it.
The Tenant is also required to comply with the security policy defined by the landlord as well as the rules for the use of the network and computer equipment.
It is reminded in this respect that the holder of an Internet access is required to secure this access so that it is not used for any purpose of reproduction, representation, distribution or communication of works or objects protected by copyright or related rights to the public, under penalty of incurring criminal liability.
This liability of the access holder in no way excludes that of The Tenant who may be accused of copyright infringement (article L. 335-3 of the Intellectual Property Code).
- CLEANING FEE
A cleaning fee is applied to the stay including the laundry of bed and bath linen. Nevertheless, the dishes and the fridge must be cleaned by the Tenant and returned clean. If the apartment is not returned in a proper condition, additional cleaning costs may be charged to the security deposit.
- CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
Check-in is possible from 3 pm, in complete autonomy thanks to the smart lock. The Landlord undertakes to communicate the procedure for entering the premises at least 24 hours before arrival.
The check-out should be done by 11pm at the latest. Any departure after 11pm will be charged €25 per hour unless expressly stated otherwise.
The Tenant can cancel his reservation free of charge if the time between the date of the cancellation and the expected date of his arrival on the premises is greater than 5 days. If applicable, he will be fully refunded. If the cancellation occurs within 5 days of the start of the rental, the Tenant must pay the total amount of the reservation.
- ELECTION OF DOMICILE AND APPLICABLE REGULATIONS
For the execution of this lease, the Landlord shall elect domicile at his own domicile, while the Tenant shall declare that he elects domicile in the rented premises.
Only the French language is authentic for the conclusion of this contract.
– Non-smoking apartment: The full deposit will be withheld if the apartment smells of cigarette smoke or other substances.
– Animals not allowed.
– Parties and gatherings not allowed.
– The Tenant undertakes to respect the tranquility of the neighborhood especially between 10pm and 8am.
- DESCRIPTIVE STATEMENT OF THE PREMISES AND THE FURNITURE, EQUIPMENT, MATERIALS AND OBJECTS.
Address of the furnished apartment: 4 impasse Popincourt, 75011 PARIS
Name and address of the lessor or his representative: SCI MIRABELLE, 19 rue du Sausset, Lot 141, 93290 TREMBLAY-EN-FRANCE
Represented by Mr. DIEP Eric, domiciled at 100 rue Champollion 94400 VITRY-SUR-SEINE
Phone: 06 09 84 40 28
Main characteristics of the furnished apartment
- Maximum number of people likely to be accommodated: 5
- Apartment located in a building with 10 apartments
- Floor of the furnished apartment: Ground floor
- Old apartment, totally renovated and maintained in excellent condition
- Exposure/view towards the inner courtyard
- The furnished apartment is not accessible to disabled people with reduced mobility
- an entrance
- 4 windows
- electric central heating
- air conditioner
- an air cooling system
- a total area of 50m2
2 rooms: a bedroom of 12m2 and a living room of 24m2
- 2 bathrooms and 1 WC separated from each other
- a kitchen area in the main room
- 3 beds: a double bed (160cm x 200cm) in the bedroom, a sofa convertible into a double bed and an armchair convertible into a single bed in the living room
- 1 oven
- 1 cooktop with 4 lights
- mechanical ventilation VMC
- 1 extractor hood
- 1 large capacity refrigerator (storage and freezing compartments)
- 1 dishwasher
- household appliances: 1 microwave, 1 mixer, 1 toaster, 1 espresso machine, 1 kettle
- complete cookware
- cutlery matching the same and in an even number for a minimum of 12 people
- 1 sink, 1 shower, 1 (electric) towel dryer in each bathroom
- 2 TVs each with a sound bar, one in the living room, one in the bedroom
- 1 washing machine
- 1 clothes dryer
- 1 indoor clothes line
- 1 iron
- 1 ironing board
- 1 vacuum cleaner
- 1 electric hair dryer
- 1 alarm system
- high speed internet access
- 1 smart lock
- useful booklet for tenants
- tourist booklet for tenants
TOURIST TAX AND REGISTRATION NUMBER
The tourist tax in the city where the property is located is 6.25% (this amount will not exceed €5 per person per night).
The property registration number in town hall is 7511103496831.